Bochikun ® the 21st century Hallux Valgus supporter
Bochikun ® is a durable and flexible supporter, which relieves and prevents bunion pain, as well as other joint related problems.
In our daily lives, external pressure from shoes and socks are constantly compressing our toes. This causes many people to suffer from abnormal angulation of the great toe, medically known as “Hallux Valgus”.
In Japan, Mr Sakamoto developed a patented product that supports the big toe, allowing it to restrengthen and return to its intended position. He named the supporter “Bochikun®”
- People whose big toe and little toes are deformed (Hallux Valgus).
- People who wear shoes all day.
- People who suffer from bunions (Hallux Abducto Valgus).
- People who suffer from hammer toe or claw toe or other feet deformities.
- People with pain on the inside of the thigh joints.
- People with knee pain or fluid accumulation in the knee.
- People with pain around their ankles or hips.
- People who are easily tired out from walking.
- People who stumble or trip often.
- People who feel discomfort when walking.
- People who want to better their sports performances.
- People who have stiffness in their neck, back and shoulders.
If any of the above symptoms apply to you, try “Bochikun®” and feel the difference.
What are the benefits of Bochikun ®:
- Bochikun® does not hurt, since it is freely adjustable depending on the severity of the deformity and the size of the foot.
- Unlike many existing products, Bochikun® does not have any bulky, solid attachments.
- We have used a special designed high-grade material with the emphasis on comfort and fit.
- The material stretches for a perfect fit and has a thickness of just 0.45 mm
- Woven in special textile factories in Japan under the strictest quality control.
- Bochikun®, is so thin it can be worn under any of your favorite shoes.
- It breathes well, so it is can be worn in summer or while sleeping.
- Because it optimizes bodily movement, it is also very popular among athletes.
- It has also been used by doctors in orthopedic hospitals and clinics and has been very well received.
Now available online in our shop.
Certificate for Medical Device Sold in Europe